Welcome to the Pain Rehab Source where we believe that knowledge is treatment!
The Pain Rehab Source is dedicated to helping you leave behind a life of chronic pain so you can get back to living the life you love. We provide you with cutting edge information on the neuroscience of pain rehabilitation, practical tools for pain management through our blogs and the Pain Rehab podcast, plus encouragement from the stories of others like you who have struggled with chronic pain.
Take Six Easy Steps
1. Learn about chronic pain, neuroscience, rehabilitation and tools for managing chronic pain. Through this website, you will find information that explains how chronic pain develops and ideas on what can be done to change your relationship with pain so that pain is not in control of your life.
2. Connect with others who have chronic pain by following the PainRehabSource Facebook group. Through the Facebook group, you will hear about other online resources, lectures, and books related to chronic pain and meet people like yourself who are working toward chronic pain rehabilitation.
3. Subscribe to the PainRehabSource newsletter and stay updated on the latest research and news on chronic pain management.
4. Tell your own story through the Your Story section of the website. If you have been affected by chronic pain, struggled with recovery, but still found a way to move toward healthy living once again, use the online form to submit your own story. You can be a great encouragement to others!
5. Subscribe to our podcast “Pain Rehab” on iTunes and start using pain management strategies that are presented in a short, easy to listen to format.
The Chronic Pain Cycle
Let’s start learning now! A common struggle you might have as a chronic pain sufferer is being trapped in the chronic pain cycle. The cycle begins with pain; chronic pain leads to increased stress. Stress will cause inflammation which intensifies your pain and make you want to protect yourself by moving less. The less you move the more pain you will experience. As your pain increases, it spreads to other areas and results in even more pain. Watch the video below to learn more and explore the website to understand how to break out of the chronic pain cycle.
Get pain rehab strategies sent to your inbox
starting with this free download!